Saturday, June 13, 2009

Reasons for Being Delinquent on Postings

So, there really isn't a great reason why I haven't posted in a few weeks but I will try. I am in the midst of a few job interviews and have been traveling. I am very excited about the opportunities I am pursuing and hopefully the one I am most interested in will come to fruition soon.

Add to that my trip to Ecuador. I am leaving on June 20 to go climbing in Ecuador with the biggest mountain being Cotopaxi, at 19,347 feet. So between the interviewing, the traveling for interviewing, and getting into shape and getting ready for Ecuador I have been a little strapped on time.

I did however, at 12:01 am this morning, register www.facebook.com/burtrosen for my profile URL. Hopefully everyone registered their names. If not, go to www.facebook.com/usernames and do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment